What is the 24Fit Workout?
A 24-week, 13-DVD workout program developed by Herbalife with the renowned physical therapist Robert Forster. The workouts are co hosted by coaches Tom Holland and Samantha Clayton. The DVDs covers flexibility, posture, metabolic workouts and strength training. Plus you receive the usual personalised nutrition programmes provided by Herbalife.
- 24Fit gradually increases in intensity so you dont workout harder you workout smarter. Over the 24 week programme, during the 3 seperate phases trains your body to burn fat instead of carbs.
- Addresses common vulnerabilities of the human body regardless of age or previous activity level. Herbalife24FIT is a program of handpicked exercises proven to make your body more resilient to injury. It also includes built-in rest days to allow for recovery and make your body stronger
- Periodization training so you need to sequence your training, to develop one aspect of fitness at a time and then use that as a foundation to build the next. And principles which recognises that all exercise is much less effective if rest and recovery periods are not provided.
- Workout lasts for 30 mins, the time it would take you to drive to the gym and back!. This length of workout is achievable over time. “Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.”
- You will be less likely to quit Herbalife24FIT once you get started because it follows scientific training principles. The program progresses your fitness naturally, so that you not only keep going, but never want to stop!
- Hit a weight plateau? Step up your strength training. It builds muscle & increases your metabolic rate. Every pound of muscle in our bodies burns 7-10 calories a day, while each pound of fat burns just 2 calories per day. Get into the good habit of strength training at home 3 times a week. Cardio only workouts = limited results.
- Establishes stability and flexibility before your you move onto the later phases of building strength and power. Phase 1 on the 24 Fit program covers stability where the body is hardened against injury. This involves the use of light weights and other exercises to strengthen all the little “helper muscles” around the joints, which, along with a lot of stretching insures that each joint is functioning properly. Then moves onto the larger muscles to increase overall strength.
- Improve posture with 24Fit. Standing up straight can improve breathing and digestion. And uses less energy. A good antidote for all those people stuck at their desks all day.
- Your body will become a more efficient calorie-burning machine, changing the body’s physiology so you are going to burn more calories all day ( not just when you are working out)– whether you are at work, at play or even whilst you sleep.
- Has 3 levels of difficulty so any age, any condition, anyone can build a better body! ( beginner, intermediate and advanced)
- Leading fitness experts have developed the programme and provided instruction for: Robert Forster, Tom Holland and Samantha Clayton
- Robert Forster a physical therapist has worked with top athletes such as Pete Sampras, Jackie Joyner Kersee, Florence “Flo-Jo” Joyner, Greg Foster, Allyson Felix, as well as weight management clients looking to burn fat. Thirty years of experience in a set of 13 DVDs!
- Wellness solution, rather than just and exercise solution. Applying the basic concept of 80% nutrition and 20% exercise we can reach any fitness goal. Use personalised nutrition intake to get optimum results. A protein shake after training accelerates lean muscle growth, which in turn revs your metabolism and burns more fat. To help preserve muscle mass, aim for at least 20 grams of protein( plant and animal protein) at every meal.
- Its a 24 week programme, with 12 DVDs plus the intro DVD.
- Focussed on measurable results, unlike most health clubs!
What types of pre-workout meal do you have? What are you drinking during your workout ? And has it become the norm to take a recovery drink after your workout? More information on workout nutrition.